A Bride’s Ultimate Wedding Day Accessory: The Veil
The veil is the most popular and traditional accessory for brides - many women say that they don’t really feel like a bride until they put one on! There is a variety of veils to choose from, ranging in styles, shapes and lengths.
1. Cage veils have a vintage look and are designed to frame the face.
2. Cascade style veils are typically one layer of fabric cut so that it’s shorter in the front near your shoulders, and grows longer toward
the center of your back.
3. Drop veils are the sheerest of veil options, as it is usually draped over the face before the wedding ceremony, and lifted by your
new husband during.
4. Mantilla style veils are cut so that the fabric gently curves around the shoulders in the front of the bride’s torso.
5. Standard or classic cut veils usually consist of multiple layers and may be tailored in length and fullness.
6. Bubble veils look just how they sound, with more volume toward the top so that the veil gently curves inward at the bottom.
7. Garden veils are shorter in length, but not quite short enough to be considered a cage veil.
7. Half circle veils are just a little bit sassy, in my opinion! Typically shorter in length, dropping just below the shoulders, and cut
so that it frames both sides of the bride’s face.
his & her rings